Friday, January 23, 2009

KRAZY!!!

This week is madness. Totally. My pay came in, but my bank statement now looks so disappointing, there's a hole in my account! my money's gone. And I dont see any new stuff on me. Damn those bloody food!! My freaking old school weight is back, it's so damn irritating!! New year's like next week and im looking like crap! =( Lucky Im working this year, so I kinda get to avoid alot of visitings. Lesser visitings = lesser income. Geez.

My new year shopping isnt complete. I've not got a single thingy yet!! Im planning to head down Haji Lane later, see if I could grab something from there. My shopping list is filled! but I wonder if the $$ is enough. Can someone drag me to the stadium to run or gym? Please?.. just drag me, keep reminding me of the fats i've accumulated. =( UGH! Damnit.

Crap.
Fats signing off`

No comments: