Thursday, January 08, 2009

Ponders

I wonder what I'm actually doing. Been working, and stayed home, most of the time hogging the computer if Im home and only head out during the weekends, my life has turned mundane. Everyone around me has got their own stuffs to do. It's not easy to maintain friendships. I miss Ang Lin Lin, I wonder where the hell she went, the last contact no of her's cant even get through. Wonder how is she doing right now. It sounds like work has tied me down alot.



Im not really complaining about it, this is life. Some things come some things go. It's a give and take. Can't have the best of both worlds. My life is a little stagnant right now. THough it's only like 8 days into the brand new year, changes are catching up so fast, that Im breathless sometimes. To reach for the goal, you gotta go all in. And when you actually slowed down to take a look around, everything, everyone has slowly left you. Till the time when you actually slowed down to take a look, the people you've once known might just change into someone you dont know or understand anymore.



THoughts are running in my head once again, people that use to have so much nonsense to talk with like PS,SH, the 5N2 ladies and gentlemen. Wow, if I've got to write down everything, I doubt one entry is enough.



Im becoming someone I dont know anymore, I hate being so serious. Why does everything got to be so serious?. I miss having fun and loads and loads of nonsense. Like times when me, Van, Aud, Zara.. just laugh at the toilet bowl that was flushing continuously like a tornado, or just laughing at some random shit be it from Aud, Van or myself. Im more quiet these days, and by writing this entry it's making me emo. Ewwwwww



On a lighter note, I've got myself a LG Ice Cream =) it's white in colour. Love it =) simple and sweet.

It's a love/hate situation with my career. It's like a relationship. Hahas, anyways I just miss having big group of friends having lunch/dinner, walking around the malls, having somethings in common to do..just hang out.



Things I feel like doing..



-Picnic
-Sentosa Beach Vball
-Shopping
-Singing
-Spa/Massage
-Club
-Prawning
-** secret



Alright Im feeling sleepy already..Toodles =)

No comments: