Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dream

I had this very weird dream once again, I guess in that dream I lost my job and went back to studies. Not a private school but, back to ITE. HA!. This time around it's not Simei ITE it was somewhere else, somewhere kinda run down. And my subject was some mechanical shit! hahas, geez. Then in the dream I totally regretted studying mechanical, cus I know nothing bout it, I joined only like second half of the semester or something, loads of things to catch up on.. then I was asking myself in the dream why wasn't I in Simei's Beauty therapy?.. hahaha. WTH right. Then my dream changed scene.

I was in this big hall, filled with students, then Wani was in my dream, like how she usually crack me up with her jokes, I was laughing so hard in my dreams I guess subconciously I felt myself laughing out loud. Luckily no one was home, else my sis would have given me a slap on my face. HAhas, then the scene jumped again, this time it was Shi hui, I dreamt that I was walking along the shop houses when I passby this cafe and saw her with the usuals, in the dream I was boiling, I literally screamed at her, I said something like.. " so that's how you wanna treat me la.." well, I don't know why I was that furious.. Geez.

And now..
I got to head back to the clinic to have my second round of drawing my blood once again, cus the doctor said the blood he drew wasn't sufficient........ I've already a blueblack for my first draw, now another one. UGH. So much for having obvious veins. Doctor said my veins are very fragile, the minute the needle went in, he said it punctured/burst..

I'm having second thoughts of getting a new phone. Yes I know I just bought LG ice cream, but....
I'll get slaughterd if I attempt to get a new one. =p SAVEEEEEEEEEEE...

more updates coming up soon, in the meantime I gotta go for my jab..

Toodles,
anne.

No comments: