Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Second week

It's my second week of school, so far not that good. LOL. But slowly able to catch up with the pace. Though Im not as experienced as my classmates that has the experience in their jobs easier for them to relate. Im definitely not saying that I wish to drop out now, not exactly. Unknowingly, it's coming 3 weeks since I fell. Slowly standing up. At least now I can touch the wound and clear it slowly. No more tears rolling.

My nonsense died down, more quiet now?, or Im still using mask around. It feels quite handicap sometimes, when I stare at my phone, it just doesnt react the same way anymore. I just feel that I should just turn it off since no one will call cept for rostering.. nah, not gonna blabber on anymore..

My Ipod died on me! forgot to charge. I'll listen to the commuters on the train today I guess..

Ciaoz~

No comments: