Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stress

Coincidentally my English assignment is to create a flyer for students in SIM to teach them on how to relieve stress or release stress, when I havent come up with a method for myself to relieve stress. Yesterday was madness, I literally felt like jumping down with the Maths book man. geez~

Time literally slips away balls. Im no longer within grasp of my time management. Crazy. It's driving me up the roof. Having to juggle with work and school, I cant even spare a weekend this week to do my assignments with my group, it is definitely giving me a hard time. I can feel how equally anxious they are bout the projects and I've got long flts on weekends!! This is so terrible. With the holidays coming up real soon, I hope I'm able to fork out more time to meet my mates and storm the assignments!.

I need a maths tutor, please :(

No comments: