Thursday, January 07, 2010

TODAY!

Had been going to STC for the past 2 days for my recurrent and Im glad everything is over. It was tiring but fun, especially the second day whereby you get to do more hands-on. Not much of batchgirls doing the recurrent together this year, only Ziana and Sarah. The rest are mixtures of CICs and other batches. But it was fun. =) and the coolest part of all, I get to have lunch together with my 2 uncles at STC!! hahahaha! one of them was having recurrent as well and the other was in office doing ground duties for a while.

The weather is so good this morning <3 I literally slept through the alarm. Guess I better go prepare soon and head down to SIM. Making my payments today. Orientation would be on the 18th which is like next week?. Cant wait man. =) Back to school. It feels good in a sense. Test of my endurance.

The weather is making me lazy. But nahh, not gonna waste my off day. Have a pleasant day people! =) Ciaoz!

No comments: