Saturday, March 06, 2010

bong!

A fulfilling day spent today. I followed the schedule I've planned, and it feels good. Something Im proud of =) cus I dont usually keep to my plans, due to unforseen circumstances.

Went over Van's place after flight with Aud to see the little princess Jaylene. =) A replica of Jayden I'll say, sleeping peacefully without worries, no sadness, .. I feel at ease when I see the young ones..after which I left for school. The journey there was tormenting. I need a mini pillow, I'll take it with me when I head for school..LOL!! I was leaning against the panel, and was side head banging all the way till Cityhall. So embarrassing balls... =( hiak hiak hiak .. I DONT CARE!!!

Everyone seems restless today, it was funny, as though I've not seen my classmates for a while,
I'm uttering nonsense, very sleepy already..

All in all, through all that had happened lately, I've learnt some stuffs, maybe grew from it..I just wish that people around me dont get nonsense treatments no more, let them lead it the way they want it happily.. life is short, stop being so petty, let bygones be bygones.. no point biting on to it, what's the point?.. I rather have a table of people filled with laughters and nonsense, when was the last time that ever happened?..

Good nights..

No comments: