Monday, March 15, 2010

study week


I've got my notepad, so I guess revision gonna start this week. Study khakis any out there?. I thought I was carrying the "why bother" attitude to lesson, which doesnt seem to be the case. Im quite affected by the assessment of my result. UGH! *Deep breaths..* More effort please!.


On a lighter note, I went on a little spree today for myself to cheer myself up =) I've cut my fringe and coloured my hair-ash brown. But I see nothing! lol!! what an idiot. Caught a little of crayon shin, cant stop laughing hahas!! irritating but cute!.


Super random thoughts in my head, Im gonna have a 2 weeks break from school after next week, woots! and hopefully get to rent car next month.. =) needa drive a bit, else Im losing my skills already.


Ciaoz for now~


Xoxo,

Jojo

No comments: