Thursday, June 08, 2006

baffled

it aint gg smooth at all.i've let u down time and again.i wished the times when we jus had fun, did nonsense, and get on each others nerves would come back.its all bout giving in and compromising.i wish i was there fer ya always.But there's always constrictions.. guess today was the worst.i've mad u real mad.i've seen scenarios lyk tis happenin to me b4.It hurts to see it happenin and yet i cant prevent it.I cant even be there to handle ur injuries.How i wish u just vent it all out on me.At least i get to know how exactly u would feel.How i wish tt punch jus came straight at me.I'm sorry that i've been makin matters worse.I see u these days..more of suffering than being lovey dovey in this relationship.How else can i do to stop ur unending miseries..i cant slp at all.i guess ur're asleep by now?..or mayb outside? i cant reach u and i dun dare to call u.I only msged.
Why do i always screw up in relationship.Is this my retribution of "what goes around comes around?"
Its lyk im goin through a mental struggle.I dun wish the relationship would turn out this way.I've had several failed relationships.Am i the one with problems causing my loved ones to change?..
im so useless.

No comments: