Wednesday, June 14, 2006

screwed shit

i lost the bet! stupid shit...
spent almost the whole mornin today doiny my new blogskin..whew..luckily it didnt screwed up.But the contents of the skin is kinda wrong though =x i think i gotta change it soon..
class was still talkin bout soccer fer the whole day..and one of my classmate jin yi was known as "The God" cus he gave alot of accurate information bout the matches..hahas..

well overall school was fine today..
just tt i was somehow affected by Zara's mood..she was so so quiet today..and so was i..hahs..mine is jus STUPID..arghz..talkin bout it jus wont help though..hahhas..
gg out to study today..definately..TEST is lyk tmr and ya im rushin through today..

Dear seems kinda fishy..he's gg out but he aint gonna tell me where he's gg..hmmm...
i missed him mann..i just dont want to tell that fella..or else he'll be so proud of himself once again...ahas..
i guess he's in his D2 again..Oh well...

gotta go prepare..or else i'll be too lazy to even go out of my house...
gtg..wish me luck fer tmr's test..i hope it wont kill me further!!

No comments: