Sunday, June 25, 2006

updated.

update! update! update!

well well well, tons of things happenin..my OFA exam..finally got over and done with..my Dear's bdae party..

celebrated Dear's birthday at Marina Bay..well..got hold of 15/16 people to get together for Dear's birthday celebration. But i felt bad in a way.. shant go into details..
But i felt so proud of myself? being able to get together everyone just to celebrate my Dear's birthday! =)
he was freakin noisy tt nite..hahas..sweet in a way =p lovey dovey? lol..

i was waiting for this day for like ages! and i mean it! cus i sucked at keepin my anxiety to myself..cant wait fer him to see the present i got fer him hahas..had to wait for the right moment to give him..well or should i say i wanted to give him his present b4 the clock strike 12 midnight..hahas..but eventually i still did..i perservered! hahas..

im really thankful for those who turned up fer Dar's Birthday..Really appreciated it alot! u guys made my bf happie =)

thanks pei shi fer being able to choose a nice tee Dar like! = )
Thanks yan lin for re-organising who to meet up at city hall
cus i was sort of in total mess myself..arghz!
and shi hui who mdae it possible fer a few mre gers to turn up fer the celebration..
and of cus the D2 group! not forgettin wee siong..lol..
it was nice to see some of the calss get together..
i miss the class chalet..when can we have it again?
will we be gg overseas?! all together?
well well well..thanks guys..=)

went zouk after the celebration..OMG..the DJ sucked tt nite ! arghz..well got myself drunk i guess? arghz..
i wan some RnB!!!!!!! =x
wana club soon! ahas...

and ytd was the shooting fer Dear's project..hahas..i wasnt cut out to be an actress afterall..brought my dog along..hahas..she was lyk freed frm hell enjoyin the runs on the grass..tt ger..hahahas..
overall..dear's bunch of frens was a fun-lot..
well i should head back to doin my hw now..arghhhhh....

i love my silly fool =)

No comments: