Tuesday, June 27, 2006

magnifyin glass























i see things in a way, where ppl wont understand me..

met up wif dear todae..thought could had gone Nokia Care to service his phone..but it was kinda troublesome..he has to do a back up and it'll take bout 4 hours to get the phone back..since it was bout 4pm we've decided to give up the idea and head for a late lunch..
had meesiam and i guess it wasnt that nice afterall..preferred the noodle..the usual =p

had a small little tiff..but got over the problem after a while..dear bought me a flower..=)
hee..sweet of him though..<3

no doubt there's good and bad times in a relationship..
i guess TRUST is the main source in a relationship..
i feel so jumble up inside at times..some past haunting me..
but i just shrug it off cause time and again Dear proves me wrong..
and i hope that past would just leave me alone and never come back..

my dog hummed on dear's leg..LOL..stupid dog..too despo!..hahahs..
met up wif josh and ken and jz fer dinner @ carls
LOL i was very late..and dear proudly pushed all the blame to me! bleah!
chatted so much..lol..
bout anything and everything..past to the future..lol..

No comments: