Saturday, November 10, 2007

Burnout

My mood isnt that fantastic today, with people asking me for "...." early in the morning aint making my day any better.
I will remember to pay, my pay is coming in only on the 15th please bear with it. =( Damn.
At the rate im going, I guess I'll really burnout on Sunday, one more day to go. Perservere.

Today will be like "full shift" Clinique in the morning and rush down to Expo in the evening.
I feel so fucked up. I hate being threatened.
So I woke up feeling grouchy. FUCK THIS MAN. =(

AAAARGH.! Bear with it, I cant help but whine, fucked up shit, damnit.
Stress and nothing seems to go the right way, aaaaaaaargh.
Crap, just downright fucked up. It's all HER fucking doings man. argh, FUCKED UP SHIT.ARGHHHH..why she just cant let me take off!! ARGH! =(

No comments: