Friday, November 02, 2007

Pressure.

Went for extreme exercise just now. hahas.
Thanks for the "company" Xinyi.hahas.
2 rounds around the big field, followed by the back route to Poi Ching Primary and down to the stadium-6 rounds. Freaking 2.4km HAHAS. I realise my endurance level dropped alot. Man..

So the matter has been resolved, Sharon has allowed me to work morning shift on Sat, 10-5pm.
I didnt like the way she threatened me. No, nope. But it's not her fault to use this on me, since I used to "runaway" when I was suppose to work.
But when she told me to return my uniform in one of the msgs, I felt very down. Way down. Not sure why, maybe it's due to the pms. Ha.. It actually affected me. Im always disappointing others. Why am I feeling extremely down now?..ha. But the matter has been resolved.. okay..im tired alr..
Most likely I'll be heading out later..

Sorry Paul didnt reply your msg.

No comments: