Thursday, November 01, 2007

Some Random Pictures..

[ Aint this lil one so ADORABLE!!! Omg omgomg!!!! ]
[ Audrey and F Word- Nonsense Hot-Key! ] lol..
[ We're just posing..lol ]


[ The men in action.. ]

These Days..

Got to head back to my Audits..having some test tomorrow, pardon me man, I seriously dislike the Audit lecturer. Maybe I'm just not flexible enough, but I get pist off easily, especially during her case-study. Her information is so vague, she doesnt do a proper introduction on Auditing, just goes ahead with it. Hmmm, how?..Damn, just try my best to digest her "informations" .

Mr Siew is back! hahas, met him after school and headed for lunch, received my goodies! which I'm not gonna disclose, it's P&C! hahas..Oh! we caught "Superbad" too, hahas! but..it was a lil disappointing. I was expecting it to be a lil more hilarious. Oh well..

Ended class real early today, and we headed to C1 for lunch per usual. Had loads of stuff to eat today..Banana prata with choc sauce, Chicken Mutabuk and Karrage Chicken- whatever it is spelt..hahas.
Sorry for the indecisiveness Ms Chua.. x) saw your upset face..-SCARE-ED!!- We still love you!!

The weekends are nearing once again!! woots! =)
Damn, I'm working this Sunday! Booooooooo..so farrrrrrrrr awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
At least I've got Van as company. =) *Phewwww*






- Omg..I cant make up my mind, one cant have the best of both worlds..and it's freaking stressing me out.-




No comments: