Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Changes..

Help!..Im having sleeping disorders. Damn.

Was having a "mass communication" with the usuals..hahas. Not bad not bad, no doubt you dont know what we're talking about but you could blend in with us, as though you know who and what we're talking about. Amazed. LOL.
So everyone was talking bout their own random shit.

It's pouring outside, the cold air blowing against my cheeks that icy feeling..wooooooo COLD.Bbrrrr..
Im currently wearing my oversize jacket and Im still shivering, my nose feels icy cold..fyi I dont have aircon at home cept for the master bedroom, which I will never have access to in the day cus my mum tends to lock the door when she heads out to work.

In a few hours time, the NSF isit? lol..I dont even noe their positions..the TANKEES..are coming back..
Mr BS and Mr Siew. LOL.
Definately loads of stories from them..which also means NOVEMBER is nearing..headache, headahce, headahce.

Time for bed..
Nites. :)

No comments: