Friday, October 05, 2007

Early morning once again..

Look at this untimely hour, where it's suppose to be sleeping time. I just woke up. Damn. Thus, Im sitting here using the com in the dark. So I've got 29 unique visitors today =) Ha! Welcome to Nuff Nang.hahas..

Nothing much happened today, just work. Back to my working life, next week would be more hectic. Oh yea, Eddy msg me this afternoon while I was having lunch, like so unexpected, but I kind guessed what he wanna ask , cus next week would be the last week of our hols before the new sem starts..so Eddy asked for "Mambooo LOL. Shall see bout that, shall see bout that. hahas.

So fast, this week has came and left, it's already considered Friday morning..woot. The weekends are nearing =) gatherings and many more.

Kay..
Nites =)

No comments: