Wednesday, October 24, 2007

=)

Im finally joggin =)

Met up with Sher at 8pm to jog. Woot! and we did alright! around her area for 2 rounds, a good start I guess? the distance was just nice. lol. We're gonna increase our rounds as time goes by. It's only the first jogging session, more to come, more to come. =))
So after the jogging, I sprinted home, stretched and did some extras- 30 cruches, 10 push-ups, 1 min leg raise.
And I just had Koko Krunch in the middle of the night, half effort gone. LOL. And some people is trying to tempt me with SATAY AND HUM!! lol. No..resist TEMPTATIONS.
Was browsing through my folder and found pictures of me and random people partying. OOOOOOOOOO, that feeling is kicking in once again. Hahas, gotta resist man.
Maybe once in a while, needa relax and have some fun!..lol. Man, I miss dancing, lol.
Audrey, Zara! Cheryl! people!! it's time to PARRTTTEEEEHHHHHHH lol, next month. Next month, teehee.. =x

Dont ask me why, but the urge just suddenly came to me. Must be the pictures..lol.


No comments: