Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Missed.

So i gave Cafe Del Mar a miss. Had the red alert.
Hais, miss a good opportunity for good food once again.

Some random pictures I took lately..



[ The contrasting colours. F word and Ed ]
[ The 1st Day Liying Drove =) ]
[ I was extremely bored at work ]
[ Nearing closing ]
[ What we sancked.. =x ]
[ View from the 6th storey ]

Been blog hopping, and I envy people born in a well-to-do family.
She is young, doing private in SIM and her baby girl is just so cute..
It's like a dream come true, to have a family-loving husband and cute lil rascal.

Just had a dream that I was pregnant, LOL. I was so happy in the dream, but it seems like I was a single mum cus I dont remember a husband by my side in it. Hahas. But, I seem to have a miscarriage. The pain was excruciating and I woke up feeling sad and hurt. The hurt was from the cramps, lol.
I must be thinking too much of kids, OMG. Hahas, so I guess child care centre would be one of my part time job after I grad from ITE.

Received an unexpected call today, it was auntie. She invited me to join her for a trip to China during CNY next year, I was kinda shock. But I declined, cus I'll be very busy next year around that month, preparations for final exams.

It feels so awkward, and I dont know how to react to it..

No comments: