Sunday, October 28, 2007

Last Night at Cosy Bay

Time passes kinda slow yesterday, and the sales wasnt that great. Everyone was waiting impatiently for closing. When the music for closing started, everyone was seen packing up real fast..HAHAS! =)

Rushed to change and prepare for the nights' programme. =)
Sher and Jason came to pick me up, Mr Boon borrowed a RED Toyota IST!! for ying to drive, SO SWEET!!. After picking me up, we went to fetch the birthday girl, Ying took over and we head down to "XIng Hai Shan" at Katong. There was a BIG GROUP of people there, even Nico was there. H Ahas. Man, I sat at the wrong table and felt so awkward, after which it was time to go COSY BAY!

Sher and I drove the IST fer a few rounds, hahas. I suck at driving man!
More practice needed, LOL.

Gotta prepare for work le..
Byeee


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YING!! =)

No comments: