Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ANNOYED

It gets annoyin at times when I wanna use the com and so does my sis.
But most of the time I get to use it.
At times like this, I CANT wait to earn that money to get a bloody lappy or com of my own.
Seriously, those stupid faces that lil one is showing me these days is getting on my nerves.
I dont bug her when she uses, but there's a limit to it doesnt it? since it's a SHARED com.
When she's using the com early in the mornin till late noon, I DIDNT DISTURBED.
So yea, when I wanna use, why you show me that face.

She's getting out of hand. Im in no position to say that, since she's the youngest, priority all to hers.
Okay, maybe at times, I just wanna use the com and expects her to stop playin her game.
Maybe I should give her more allowance on gaming.
AAARRGH.
Stupid shit. yes, she's young and everything. And Im suppose to be the old and understanding.
I'll get my own com.
Yes, my next target-A COM/LAPPY


-Childish anger of mine.

No comments: