Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HELLO! =)

Been a good girl lately, returning home straight after school. =)
And it's like a routine now for me to have my precious NAP which will last more than 4 hours. LOL.
Let's say I take a nap at 4 I'll most likely wake up at 10pm. LOL! Yet, I can still continue with my sleep at 1.30am

Alright so I feel a little less stressed up with school work, since I've completed my part for AA2 and Audit. =)
The weather looks fine now =) after so many days of pouring rain. It's finally the warm sunshine =))
Been in some sort of confusion lately, but I seem to figure out some stuff already, but.. Im not very sure bout it as of YET. So yea, not yet.

Fell in love with this new song-"Soulmate" by Natasha Beddingfield, and I kinda like the part
" who doesnt long for someone to hold, who knows how to love you without being told.."

Oh! Im not working tomorrow, so I guess I'll be sleeping in for tomorrow too =))

alrite gtg..

No comments: