Monday, October 08, 2007

The Gaaylord Party

As per usual we were all late even though we were told to meet 12.15pm at Bedok Inter..hahas.
I took my time on the computer, and only left to prepare bout 11.30am. HAHAS.
Didnt know what to wear, so I just randomly picked a top and a shorts and off I left my place at 12.13pm HAHA!!

Saw Senget and his friends at the bus-stop, hahas. All were late! lol. And to think I was kinda late, I rushed a cab down..and the next thing I know, Senget called to say that he saw Kiku on the bus with Kel! lol. Damn.
I wasted my $5.10!! hahaa. After meeting up with Lily, Kiku and Kel at inter, we went to get the drinks and stuff Fang instructed..hahas. We thought time was running out, so we rushed a cab down to "Butterworth 8".
Upon reaching, I saw this big group of people outside the gate, must be Senget's group. LOL, true enough, it was. hahas.

Mr Dennis's surprise party was held in the function room, very nice I must say, cus it's sort of like surrounded by the pool. =) Very nice indeed.
We crapped around, took pictures, Cactus and Jun was late and Sher didnt appear.
And soon it was time. LOL. Fang went to pick the "Shou Xin", who appeared in a WHITE OCS shorts and a taekwando tee. HAHAHA. I just cant help but to laugh.. =x
He entered with a " ahhhhhhhh!! " JAW-DROPPING kinda look, LOL!!
That look was PRICELESS man..hahas!!

So the birthday song started and it was time for Dennis to receive his 21st BOMBS. HAHAS.
He had to pull of with what was requested of him before he could receive his present.
First it was the kisses from his friends, followed by the pumpin with the heaviest person on him which kinda had a retaliation of "WO HEN FEI MEH?"..LOL hmmm, moccha advert, (D)rain imposter, swiimming, and the writings of "Happy Birthday" using his arse.

There's this part when Fang and Dennis were made to kiss for 10 secs, and cameras were all on them man..Dennis even took out his own LOL!!..Very sweet I must say, it's as though it was their wedding or smth..hahas!!..

Fang did a good job. LOL. To have Dennis with that TOTALLY STUNned look. HAHAHA.
CONGRATS!!!

Pictures waiting to be uploaded..
Fang please upload fast..hahas!

No comments: