Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Missing out..

Been missing out on the good old days when I just sat infront of the com and gossiping, catching up and more gossiping with Ms Goh on Msn!! and a few others like Ms Heng that will irritate the shit out of me with her-"do you miss me?, do you love me?.." all her nonsense shit. Hahahs, damn, I'm outdated alr..
And I know I'll get bombarded back if I said " People let's meet up!!!" cus I'm always saying that and yet I'm always not free..how ironic is that.

And I still owe Ms Goh- Ikea, Hard Rock..etc Omg.
This month is an extremely BUSY month.With more work assignments, and school assignments pilling up, I'm dreading school once again. Damnit.

It's weird how sometimes, minor stuff can be triggered especially among friends. And the victim is innocent. AAAArghhhh, this is seriously CHILDISH.

No comments: