Thursday, February 07, 2008

1st day of CHINESE NEW YR

Happy Chinese New Yr to all =)
Had a fruitful CNY eve, ate so much till my tummy felt weird and therafter was CJ7 with bi..
I would give it a TWO THUMBS UP!!! the show was way awesome =)
Though it's more like a non-fiction movie, where aliens exist, man that little CJ7 sure looks like my coco baby..hahas!
A movie which I literally CRIED! and laughed like mad..hahas. I LOVE IT! =)

Gonna prepare and head out to my ah mah's place fer second round of steamboat from where we left ytd, lol, and more steamboat at nite at my great grandmother's place..OH MANN!! Spare me from the sinfulness.

I fell in love with the DJ.. hahas.
I'm getting so high..

ANG BAO WO LAI LE!!!!!!!! =)

Ps: Can I own a CJ7 too? I promise I'll treat it good..hahas..

No comments: