Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY 4th Day

So right now I'm freaking bored. Ended up betting soccer with Senget..hahas!
I bet Liverpool gonna win so yea, you better suck thumb and just pay that $1.50! hahas..
Went Hog's Breath Cafe with the cheeky girls..lol. To celebrate Lily's belated 21st!

Man, we're turning 21 this year..freaking fast man.

The food there was not too bad, I liked the MUDPIE! hmmmmmmm =) yummylicious.
We're like talking bout Edison..LOL! comparing stuffs like is this the standard asian size etc, etc. LOL!

Okay, cut that crap..I sang the birthday song to the WRONG PERSON! lol..instead of singing.. " Happy Birthday to Lily... I sang it as "Happy Birthday to Sheryl.." LOL!!! OH MAN!!!!!! hahahs..

i'm lazy to blog alr..

Oh yea Im waiting for " The Leap Years", "P.s I Love You", I wanna watch them..
Who's up for "27 dresses" and " Ah Long Pte Ltd" ?!! Please bring me along to watch it!!! thankew very much!

Pictures uploaded =)



[ Birthday Girl ]
[ The Cheeky Girls ]
[ Lily & Cactus ]
[ Mudpie!! ]
[ah Long's gf ]


CNY- 3rd Day

Desperate means calls for Desperate measures. LOL.




No comments: