Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bored

Was trying to change my blog template a few days back, but DAMN there were several errors that I can't figure out. Cus I aint no IT student and I'm seriously noob towards such stuff.
So a few updates..

I had my hair extension!! lol, freaking costed me a fucking BOMB. $140. I got chided for that, like literally spend whatever I have left on it, and it doesnt look natural at all, cus it's only 70 strands. =( $2 per strand.
So that is one thing down. I've finally gone back to school, but sadly not today, as I'm having a horrible throat that even swallowing down the saliva would own my throat man. ARGH. Hate this crap.

Went to parkway ytd..it was FUN =) was stuck at Borders for almost an hr plus, we were stuck at the "Games" section, searching for " Where's Wally" it's damn addictive man! lol. I was the winner for the night. LOL. =x Before that, had Ajisen, hmm no doubt Im not a fan of RAMEN, still I gave it a shot. I tried the ermmmmm.. ton smth, I cant recall the name, it taste real nice as in the soup and the bacon I think. The ramen was "O-K".
So basically, I was literally laughing the whole day even though my throat was giving way. ;) Still, I enjoyed myself.

I love hardgay's swimming trunks. LOL!!!!!! ( if you know what I mean..) hahahah.

My throat hurts..
Anyone..BINTAN? in march?..

No comments: