Thursday, March 06, 2008

Some Updates

Very good morning!, today's a freaking rainy day that I was so caught up in bed that I missed school once again. Argh! Crap.

A few updates of what happened around me lately, since I've not been updating much.
-Was up last night as a translator..cey2 this sounds cool. Hahas, but wasn't of much help caused I dozed off at 2am.
-Finally I was hitting the books, literally submerging myself into the revision questions and it felt GREAT.
-Someone forwarding me weird msgs, that made me smile like a dumb fool.
-Lack of sleep
-Lack of movies to watch. Speaking of which I finally caught "P.s I love you" on movies.net last night, but I only stopped at part 3. Kinda disappointing.
Seriously Im kinda lazy to blog, that's why everythings ending up in point forms. =x
And Im seriously eating alot lately..argh. I had like...
- Botak Jones ( Fish n Chips ) which is not so nice..to me?..
- 85 market ( ah balling, sweet potato soup, and the stupid jelly ( cheat my feelings ), Ouh Lua, black carrot cake, and untouched indian rojak. HAhas..
-KTM mee soto!! yummylicious.
-Erm, not sure of that store name, but it freakin serves food only after 5pm! wth! eyh! u still owe me chicken chop! I don't care!
-Cartel and more cartel!! DAMNNNN!!!

I needa weigh my freakin weight man.. DANG!! I don't wish to invest in the tummy too. =p

Then I attended my Uncle's wedding at Intercontinental Hotel.














I watched my work mates playing soccer a few blocks away from KTM..it was hilarious.
And..
Clubbed with Aud like freaking last min ;)


hmmm, is that all about it I can remember?..hmmm, oh ya! slacked with Andrew, bloody hell he won our money from In-betweens!! UGH!!
And, I made my best pal fuming mad, that my msgs wasn't even entertained. Im dead.

No comments: