Sunday, March 30, 2008

Im back!

Im finally back from the 2 days trip from Malaysia!. LOL. I swear this was uncalled for, everyone was so spontaneous man!.. At first it was purely just a gambling session at Daryl's place with only me and jh, short of one player, but still we played " shan jiao mah jiang ", and it was JH that initiated it, lol, cus people seldom play 3 leg mahjong. The game didn't lasted for long, a phone call came and it was JZ, the first thing he said was " wanna slack? " so I told him to come over to Daryl's place, then the next thing he said was " wanna go malaysia?" time check was bout 11.20pm on the 27th night. LOL!! I swear everyone was damn steady that night, so he drove me and JH back to get our passport and off we went JB!! hahas, JZ went in to pump petrol and thereafter was supper at some store at the ah gua lane, hahas, the bloody king size Ramily burger was like RM6? lol!! it's DIRT CHEAP MAN!!, then we went to the convenient store, and JZ got a 5L cooking oil!! LOL!! omg, and I got myself a loaf of bread that cost bout RM1.50? LOL!!! went back to Daryl's place for mahjong, then the sudden idea of going Sunway Lagoon came into my mind, so I just said it out.." Aye, go Sunway Lagoon la! " I was expecting answers like " Siao Arh.." but instead the reply was " OK los.." I was like WTF!!!!! hahahahaha, then we started calling people asking them if they wanna join us to Sunway..so first we called Sh it was bout 6am, she thought we were joking, zZz =(



So we came to a conclusion that no one wanted to follow so we set off, on the 28th morning, sending JH home to pack his bag and thereafter to my place, packed our stuff and left for Malaysia..I thought the journey was going to be a fast one, to go Sunway Lagoon to have some fun and head back to Sg. But my calculations went wrong, and I wasn;t able to meet the ladies for dinner.. =(

Jz was travelling like 175 km/hr, on the highway, had our lunch at A&W which freaking taste like crap and continued the journey to KL..

We got lost on our way to KL, turning at wrong junctions, having to pay extrra TOL which is damn hilarious yet irritating. Eventually after some help from other vehicles, we manage to get to SUnway, but it was too late when we got ther, so we decided to stay at the hotel for a day before proceeding to Sunway for fun..hahas!

The hotel was freaking ULU!! it was called Sun Inn Hotel, it was located opposite Sunway Lagoon, Rm 110 per night for 4 person, DIRT CHEAP right?..hahas.

Alright, enough of my nonsense, time for BED.
nITES.

No comments: