Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One more hell to go

When you don't study, don't expect much from it. The paper to me was difficult. Reason being, I didn't study enough. Simple as that. Those that mugged hard, paid off. It was easy to them, I gave up the 3rd question consisting of 20 marks, there goes my accounts. So if I manage to " pass" this paper, I'll consider myself LUCKY SHIT.
So one paper down, another hurdle to go.
One of my friend is told to leave work, I guess it's due to the attendance. But I believe things can be talked out, can't possibly ask you to leave just like that when they're in need of people?.. hmm?.. I don't think A will let go just like that. Chill ya, there's still space for negotiation and try to be early for work or something?.. I suck at cheering people up, guess I only made you feel more stressed out.

I can't possibly dwell on this paper anymore, since my effort wasn't there in the first place, so next up will be Audit. Dang!.. and thereafter, it's the freaking HOLIDAYS! when im freaking BROKE!..how cool is that. And some people is leaving for Thailand soon. Hmmmm..

I better get back to sleep,
My tummy's churning..
I'm HUNGRY!! =(


Edited:

There's this sour feeling inside my throat which Im unable to swallow down. Away from home, away from Singapore. 3 years would be the minimum, what's the max?.. What's it like in Netherlands?.. Quoted from Z.

No comments: