Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Random

All the yada yada.
Eventually Im left with like 8 more days to go before Im officially out of OCS, like for good.
I doubt they'll ever need me back to help once a while. I don't feel like showing up for work too, cus of the misunderstandings and all. So much for the fond memories. It's always ruined. Be it one way or the other. So I wont be seeing them anymore. The noisy environment which I got so use to.. yada yada, blah blah.

Watched [ Rule #1 ] last night. It was a let down man, okay I got the shocker at some parts of the freaking show as though I was strapped to the electric chair or something, but the twist was fucked up. Seriously, I was expecting more to it. So yea, waste of my $7. Afterwhich, it was slacking at Macs at first it was just for a drink, which in the end ended up as another "Dai Dee" night. LOL. We wanted to use the 20 piece nuggets as bets for a few rounds of " in-betweens" first, but some people kept losing, so we decided not to waste the 20 pcs nuggets like that. hahas, so we crapped and slacked and Dai Dee-ed till bout 3plus in the morning?..hahas! before we decided to head home. It was damn hilarious at certain point in time, when you suddenly do some stupid dance moves that makes you laugh your ass off.. ahahas, like " lost in the woods" lol! shaking the whole body as though you got possessed. LOL. Wasted it wasn't videoed.

An ugly mark left. What happened?

No comments: