Thursday, March 20, 2008

Not like anyone bothers.

Though I left, still, I was curious to know bout what's happening around. So I was kinda asking alot of questions, but the reply wasn't much. I can't possibly kept pestering when the person refuse to speak up. Come to think of it, there's no point either. Not everything needs an explaination.

Counting down..11 more days to go. Why do I feel that it's kinda vague?..
Almost a week now, and I've still not got over it. This can't go on. Like what the horoscope said, just MOVE ON, it's pointless to remain where I am.
Blabbering too much..

Had Botak once again, this time round I took the Cajun Chicken, hmmm, I'll still prefer the western near the prime mart. Just my personal preference, but I dont think Botak is as nice as what I had expected, or was it cus I expected too much from it?..

I left with a bad impression.

No comments: