Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rotting

Now that I'm temporary jobless, I've nothing much to do. Instead of resting more often, I seem to be heading out more, staying up late and sleep only like 5 or 6 plus in the morning and waking up in the late evening, yesterday was the first time I attempt sleep at 10.30pm. It was difficult, I woke up at 3.30am and I was freaking awake, but I force myself to sleep instead of using the com.

And now I'm bloody hell wide awake, I just feel like sleeping in more, I feel so tired yet I can't continue sleeping. =(
Today's the 27th. 4 more days to go.
Someone asked about me yesterday, it's not like you dont have my no. you know?.. instead of asking me, you chose to ask my mum. But I don't think you're that concern either, isn't it great that I've left the place already?, so why bother to ask my whereabouts now?..

I don't feel happy at all this morning, kinda moodfuckingswing again. Yesterday was bad, don't wish to go into details, it's like a cycle, it'll come back round to me.


Sometimes I just sat there and stared blankly into my future.

No comments: