Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Day

Enough of those rantings, my second last day of work at Clinique. This Sunday would be my last. And next week would be a FREE WEEK for me, to sleep in all I want and just rot for a bit.

There's so many package I see online, like Batam/Bintan package, but Im too broke to go. Today's the eve of Good Friday. Was contemplating whether to club or not, but I guess I don't feel like going anymore, don't wish to bump into some people there. So tonight would be a quiet night. Am addicted to CSI New York, damn cool, was like stuck to it. I bet if I'm not working today, I'll be stuck to my com the whole day.

My hair extension is geting irritating, feel like taking it out real soon, but then again. $140. Maybe one more week..
Check out my friend's blog!! http://cassis-room.blogspot.com/ new bags launched!, my god my spelling sucks man, I cant spell the words these days..DAMN.

That's all for me now.

No comments: