Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've just realised I've set my priorities wrongly. And definately planned it wrong. I see things in a new light now, but I guess everyone will be like going " yah right there she goes again.." Hahas, but this time round I've got to be determined. It's like finally my dream came true. There's bound to be sacifices to make. I'll lose some things that holds great significance to me. I'm known to people as a confused girl. I hope I'm confuse no more.
Time for me to really PLAN FOR THE FUTURE. within less than a month, I'm leaving ITE for good. So my first top priority is to clear my finals. It's not going to be easy, I need to be extremely disciplined. Force myself.

This roller coaster has to stop. It's time for me to get off the ride. I cant live my life this way anymore.
So I'll be

-Mugging real hard for this fucking finals.
-Stop being paranoid for small stuffs, which is getting on peoples' nerve.
-Stop taking things for granted.
-Cherish whatever I'm left with.
-Look Forward.

I dont wish to look back ten years from now regretting like fuck.


Good Nights.

No comments: