Friday, November 21, 2008

2 more days

2 more days till Im officially back to work. Can't wait man.
Just woke up, imagine how screwed my body clock is working. I practically bummed around during my leave with nothing done. Becasue of money issues, I held back all my projects. My intention was to:
1- clear up my clothes, so that I can stock up with new ones
2- clear my study room so that my new bed can come in soon.
3- clear my dressing table ( currently a computer table.. with a huge mirror) so that I can get a proper one.

that's about it man. But sadly NONE accomplished.

Ran through my old albums back then in secondary school, I couldnt believe my eyes man. I looked freaking bloated but tanned. I miss the tan. With the weather like this, it aint helping much though. Hopefully I can get to do some decent tanning some time soon, Im sick of being fair. My veins looked freaking scary, like railway tracks all over my body. EEeeww.


December's coming, and I've got no plans but another 5 days leave. I don't know what to do with a 21st celebration, any ideas? my 1st intention was to hold it at my void deck, LOL. I find it pretty cool, but some of my friends objected to it. Then came the MacDonald thought, but I was thinking who will come man, not like I have alot of friends, and not everyone is free, they'll definately give me a " err..I dunno eh" answer, and I cant give a confirmed no. of people attending. ARGH, I hate planning for birthdays. Haven't seen Mantianal for quite a while now, the last was Cactus's birthday. Like in Aug...Geez, everyone's so busy. I'll be back with my busy life too. I have ran out of plans for my birthday, maybe from the 18-22th I'll just do small gatherings with all my friends that are free. A continuous 5 days celebration with different groups of people. UGH. Boring. Else to save everyone's trouble I'll just give you my account no. donate any amount as you wish. A donation drive to save Joanne. Hahas.

It's peanut butter jelly time!!!

No comments: