Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gain back what I lost

The carbs are all running back to me all at one go. Im back to my original FATNESS!.
This is crazy, I thought changing a new job would bring my weight down. Apparently, I forgotten the fact that Im a food lover. OH GEEZ~

Freaking 51.2kg GONE! =( It's back to 53 LAGI SAD!!!!!!!!! Like to the extreme. =(

Gotta cut down on supper, CHOCOLATES, SWEETS, POTATO, FAST FOOD. The list just bloody goes on. =( Just today's flight, for the 4 sector, I ate all the way man. CRAP!
Met nice people at work today, enjoyed myself though it's really tiring. Like I feel the ache on my shoulders man. UGH. Seriously I hate the 3rd sector, like to the CORE MAN! But I've got no choice do I? hais. It was a freaking tiring flight, not the crew bt otherwise.

Drive me up the walls balls.
Geez.

I'll be back with post bout my uncle's wedding.. another day. Cus people say Im FAT. So I dont wish to be reminded. HUMPH!~

No comments: