Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bummer

Been bumming around for 4 days now, if inclusive of the weekends it would have been 6 days already since I last did any flights. The last was an overnight to CKG, which was also when I got my 3rd check. Geez.

3 more days for me or should I say 2 1/2 days before I hit back to flights. I kinda miss the hectic life once a while, it feels a little boring when Im home doing nothing and no income coming in. It feels horrible.
My sis came back from Taipei yesterday, she bought a wallet for me =) brown in colour..AWESOME!! =) It doesn't have to be expensive though, I love the compartments it has inside, it's brown, and it's unique. =) Jealousy boiling inside of me..I wanna go there too. PATIENCE. I'll wait for April'09. PATIENCE.

Confirmation in Dec. Ugh. I wonder how long I'll be extended. =( Geez.

FAT.FATTER.FATTEST.

No comments: