Saturday, November 29, 2008

Waiting

As per usual, when Im done with preparing and I've still got time to spare before I leave home for work. I'll surf the net, check out my horoscope, check out my facebook and maybe like now-blogging. Ugh, it's really a chore to wake up early. But nevertheless, I'll get to go home early. Can't wait to head back home. Hahas.

So many things going through my mind, be it the negative or the positives. I've got to weigh them correctly, cus my heart and my head doesnt seem to coincide with each other. Which I guess is ALWAYS the case. Gotta reach airport by 0530. Boo. Im lazy seriously. In fact, extremely lazy. Bummer. December is coming, confirmation for the seventy's is coming. Doubt I'll be getting mine.

I've got to start inviting. But who can I invite?. No one seems to be free, and some didnt reply me. But I cant blame them though, I know I've disappointed some, so I have no say on whether Im disappointed in them or not. But yea, this is how far my friendship with them have gone. Time really drifts everyone away from me. And to my own doings, it's getting worse. Somehow or rather I forsee bad premonitions. Blame it on my own doings. Call this K A R M A.
Im merely on this thin line. 21 aint my kind of fun no more.

Too many things, it's bringing me down.
Too many thoughts..
Too many IF's..
Too many doubts..

This little things are all pilling up. Will you catch me if I fall?..

Bleeding love..

No comments: