Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Breathless

Cramps was reacting real badly and I didn't have medications to curb the pain. Rolling in bed for like 3-5 hours, cant really remember, didn't have much rest due to the pain. Luckily I had chocolates to curb it.

I feel so bad today, like I've did a crime.
My head is feeling so weird right now, it feels like migraine but then again it feels as though someone used a brick and literally hitting on my head, even to the extend of vomitting. Everything came at once, like a time bomb.

I never liked the feeling of hurting people. Yes, some might say it's BULLSHIT. Or maybe most of the readers that reads my blog. hahas.
I cant seem to afford to cry anymore these days, the after effect feels fucked, like 10x worse than a hangover.

Im feeling giddy as I'm typing away.

Anyways I've finally tried L4D, it was fun. Now I know why Daryl got stuck to it for a while. Hahas.

It's good night and out for me,
too much thinking, too many thoughts, I need a big secret chest to store all these, to unload from my head.

Good Nites.

No comments: