Monday, May 11, 2009

Gastric

Finally went to the doctor this morning, and it's said that it was due to my gastric. Been skipping too much meals, thus it has caused to much stomach acid that eventually led to the shortness of breath. Somethin like " hot air rises?.." those kinda theory. So it explains why I've been feeling so breathless lately.

Half of the day is almost gone, this is usually the time when I just woke up but for today I woke up at 0615 hrs. Body clock screwed. And the time that I slept was like 2am? geez. Freaking unhealthy. Doc gave me an advise, to quit ... I was like... Ermm.. I try my best. Hahas.

Wth, I feel exhausted right now, will be heading down to KTM with my mum later on, back to meet those old fellas hahas, and also to help out a little since they're short of typist today.

Gotta crash now~
Ciaoz

PS: J.Co's donuts and ice chocolate are my LOVES for now.. =))

No comments: