Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gastric Reaction^10

There's some reaction in my tummy now, and I kept burping. I can taste that sour,awful feeling. It's horrible. I guess the gastric is reacting, time to take that medicine, I've neglected after seeing the doctor the other day. Im trying not to FORGO my meals, but it doesnt seem to work. After abstaining from food for like 2 hours, the growling dies off and I just feel fatigue. I've been replacing meals with sleep these days.

I'll definately suffer on the weekends, being stuffed with loads of FOOD.
OMG. Pukes at the thought of it.

Ps: There will be moments when you start to doubt your worth, but it's all just a thought and coincidence that things happened. Be it for a reason/not. You shouldn't be brooding over it, instead look at it from a different perspective. Take it like a pinch of salt/ a motivation drive to kick you up where you've left yourself.

I gotta crash, this freaking gastric shit is killing me.

No comments: