Friday, May 15, 2009

Nothing's fair.

I can blame no one but my own doings. For landing myself in this half fucked situation. Now that Im so freaking motivated to give my best shot. It just kills me on the spot. Like a freaking headshot. No chance given. No mercy. This stupid system. My stupid brain. It's freaking driving me nuts.
Not that there is no hope for me, but, it's more like something I dread doing. And I dont wish to see myself slogging my life for that. I've chose the wrong path once and I dont wish to go on it again.
Now that I've finally made up my mind, the door just shuts on me. I need to know, but Im afraid of rejection. Im ready for it, but is it gonna give me a chance? CRAP.

I dont have the upperhand.

Stressed out.
Wo yao du shu.. =(
Without that stupid 5 O's credit..

Where's that chocolate bar...

No comments: