Wednesday, May 13, 2009

bueno-ing



Im bored to death right now, woke up too early like 6 plus 7?. Received a morning call from Daryl and afterwhich I got up and started using the com. Was feeling damn hungry thus went on a food rage and found Kinder Bueno =) I'm kinda craving for chocolates these few days, had like Kit kat chunky's yesterday and the day before was Hershey's cookies and cream. I tell you, my best friend definately wont be showing me very nice numbers. ( Runs to the weighing machine... )




Okay, so both aint telling the truth, both are SPREWED!!! =( I guess I needa head down to Ikea to get a new one. Anyone up for some Ikea shopping?, I feel so bored RIGHT NOW!!! and the fact that Im on standby is not going to make anything better for me. Boo!

Maybe I'll just head back to sleep a little longer...

Random pictures for this morning including my little sunshine.



[ Random stuff I've been drawing lately...]

[ The new road which I'm not sure where it's gonna lead to..]


[ Jo preparing for school.. and my useless weighing machine]






















XOXO,


No comments: