Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chilly

Off days gets by faster than I've expected. Will be doing an overnight tomorrow, then I'll have my weekends off!! =) can't wait!!

Mr Tan had so much fun last night when he called me like 2:50am? singing the maggie instant noodle song!!!! hahaha wth?! been locked up for too long, the people in the ship are going bonkers already. =) It's nice to hear his laughter though, laughing is contagious as well. =)

I had my fair share of fun in class, thanks to Mr Cass Singh and my hokkien beng, Ng Si Bei!! hahaha, Cass's nonsense are one of a kind that simply makes all of us burst out laughing for no apparent reason, one example was Cass trying to get back his notes from FQ..cus FQ brought the wrong notes for lecture yesterday so she borrowed Cass's and forgotten all about it, so when Cass needs it back he just looks and FQ, unknowing what Cass needs FQ gave Cass the blur look then Cass played along by asking " How are you FQ?" like so loud and random, I just burst out laughing, the scene was hilarious, even Syaz burst out laughing..hahahah..

The class was very noisy last night, not due to discussion of the lecture but the jokers went crazy last night..LOL!!..

Till the next Monday, where the joke starts all over again..


No comments: