Wednesday, July 28, 2010

cravings

Im having cravings for ABC soup. Shall have it for lunch tomorrow =)

Dear pimple, though you look pretty cute, can you not appear on my face anymore? I dont have spare cash to invest on you..

No matter how many times I've blinked my eyes, my days still seems so draggy. Can it fast forward a little to at least maybe mooncake festival? 7th month is near the corner, which means mummy is gonna be extremely busy, cus I'll need her to fetch me home once again. LOL!! Laugh for all I care, I just can't help it can?..

I'm pretty lucky today, cus one of the sector was cancelled, so we only need to do the Langkawi sector, which wasn't full at all. I love the load today. =) Ouhh! I had BK for lunch today, like after so long..

Enough of the food rantings, it's making me VERY HUNGRY..zZZ

good nights for now..

xoxo,
Jojo..

No comments: