Saturday, July 03, 2010

Take a break

I'm not a very complicated person, I indulge in simple things, small yet brings contentment to me. Just little things like sitting there beside me when I'm down, not having to utter a word, or a cup of longan water when I'm not feeling well. I'll be overjoyed. =)

Happen to chance upon this song- Never too far away by Mariah Carey. A very nice song, lots of emotion in it.

People change, there will be a point in time when it just hits you and you have to move on. It might be hard and lots of obstacles, times so bad when you feel like giving up because no one was there and it all seems so helpless. Swallow that sour feeling and hang on. Don't give up just yet, no matter if people left you, be it if you're left all alone standing there. Hang on.. just push on a little more, with that every little step, at the end of the other side, when you've finally see the light, you'll realise that those small little steps that you took have actually became a small little path, that has brought you where you are now.. just a little bit more. Go for it..



No comments: