Friday, July 02, 2010

Wipe out

Negativity has been slowly eating me up. I let myself slipped into the emotional roller coaster and let it lead me on for a very long time. It made me feel like shit, and it made me so depressed. It's not as if someone died or something. But this is all bullshit. Im sick of it, yes I've banged the wall. Now I'm leaving this emotional baggage for good.

Been suppressing all these emotions all by myself, wondered how it actually triggered. Either ways, I don't wanna bother no more.No one can help me cept for myself. Though I'm concern about it, I wont be able to do anything. So,
I DONT CARE ANYMORE!!!! I've been praying that everyone leaves their emotional baggage, that happiness will reach them and let the bad times be forgotten, but apparently mine didnt. Now that I'm really sick of it, I'm letting it go, yes I know I should have done that like long time ago, WHAT TO DO!! Jo is ALWAYS LIKE THIS.

Goodbye emotional baggage,
pessimism gets you no where..NO WHERE. I don't wanna jog on the spot no more..why bother?..
Let the memories rest..at the end of the day, we aint in the memory no more, it's NOW that matters.
Had enough of the nuisance..

I got your point B. For what I want to think of stuffs that's not necessary at all. My numb skull needs a little time to process.. :)

so long`

Xoxo

No comments: