Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Momo

It's a crazy Monday to start of the week, I had to force myself to get out of bed, or should I say the pain on my back was so bad that I had to wake up and head out to see the chinese physician to fix my back. It was drizzling when I head out, the drilling from the renovation 2 units away was driving me mad. I never liked having to be in the lift with banglas, but today was an exception, I just needed to get to the sinseh asap.

I've got myself 4 circle tattoos on my back followed by the godly needles..I guess it's the "IN" thing now, to do "zhen jiu" for patients.

Headed over to meet the sick one who just had his op done, my gawd, get well soon dude..

After which it was straight to town to meet Teressa for her supposedly brow trimming which turn out to be a quick lunch and shopping. LOL. Damn! Total damage for today literally burnt a hole in my pocket. It's like my few days of savings gone. But I felt good, retail therapy. We had skinny pizza, didn't know that leek is actually SPICY, lucky I didn't add too much tobassco sauce like Teressa, her lips were literally red after the 1st slice. Ouhh ouhh!! I've got myself 2 books from borders, shall start on them tonight!! =))



=)
xoxo,
jo

No comments: