Friday, July 23, 2010

Penny for your thoughts

I used a wrong approach, speaking in a manner which came out so differently, or which caused unnecessary misunderstandings. For that instance, I felt that throbbing pain in my heart, how much I meant to them. For that instance, I wish I wasn't around to hear anything. Me and my stupid mouth, brainless nonsense just comes right out from it when I've not realise that it's going to hurt people. Either ways, I felt it. Thank you very much.

Inception at !2:20 was awesome. The suspense was ongoing, like throughout the whole movie, time was a factor for them, but I hate the ending, there wasn't a closure, but I believe he didn't pull through, he remain at where he was, where he felt best. Ouhh well.. gonna rest now, need to be up like another hour time?..

October, can you be a little faster?..
I wish I could enter my own subconscious and rid of that fear that is kept at it's lowest level. I wanna face it and break free from it.

good nights..

No comments: